In this video, we'll walk you through a summary of our Budget vs Actual dashboard feature, which allows budget owners to have full visibility into their financial performance.
In summary, the Budget vs Actual feature will allow budget owners to:
- Track their spending on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Create summary account variance reports, then drill-down to the transaction-level ERP data.
- Connect all the dots related to their spending, such as existing contracts, upcoming payments, approval reviews, etc.
- Create presentation-ready variance reports with the click of a few buttons.
- Slice-and-dice the data in any way (spend by department by vendor, spend by account by vendor, etc.).
- Export the variance reports to a CVS for additional external analyses.